- $ 4,500,000 USD
- Type: Investment Property/Farm Land/Ranches
- Location: Stann Creek
- Reference No : STCR 008
Once in a Lifetime Deal!
This 9,700 acre property is located in Southern Belize in Trio Village and is only 15 minutes from the Big Creek Port, Placencia and 20 minutes from Punta Gorda Town (Toledo District). The property is in its natural state with harvestable timber in commercial quantities.
This is an amazing opportunity to own a large parcel of land in Southern Belize. Of the 9,700 acres, 85% of the land is flat virgin forest with the remaining 15% being rolling hills that can be a protective barrier against hurricanes and other natural disasters. There are several creeks, lagoons, caves, great access to road and electricity which makes this a great investment. The soil is fertile for any agrarian venture. The property also features massive quantities of mining material.
Agrarian ventures nearby are citrus, cacao, banana and pineapple productions.
Owning Belize Real Estate is easy as this property can be sold in portions.
This is one of the last remaining large tracts of land remaining in Southern Belize!
Contact us today for more information or make an offer on this property.